How we see you in a role:
What should you bring with you:
- By working in a collaborative and innovative environment, together with a service team, listen and observe the client's needs, gather and analyze information, formulate hypotheses, communicate recommendations and offer a competitive solution that supports the client's most ambitious business goals.
- You're resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives.
- Establish trusting thoughtful and human-oriented partnerships with a client's stakeholders and tech teams;
- Act as information liaison to different business units and technology departments.
- Lead technology decisions in your problem space in the full lifecycle of consulting engagements from ideation and launch to post-production evaluation.
- Execute workshops and prototyping phases.
- Ensure that solution expectations and all the deliverables are consistently met on all engagements.
- You know how to run business communication, presentations, negotiate and communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Act as a mentor for less-experienced teammates both on our and the client's side, continuously leverage your profound technical knowledge, experience, and leadership skills.
- Together with other technologists and marketing, take a major part in building TageSpot' "Business Architecture/Transformation consulting" practice by contributing to the development of internal capability and knowledge base.
- Key person in strategy formulation for large scale technology transformation initiatives.
- You can quickly understand the client's business and be able to give advice from a consulting perspective.
- You have experience influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed.
- With us, grow in a direction that is unique to you, by following your passion and not predetermined commodity standards and career ladders.
You should bring knowledge in:
- At least 10 years of experience working in the software development industry, preferably in different roles (Tech Lead, Architect, Engineering Manager, Solution Lead, etc.)
- You are a seasoned software engineer, well-versed in two or more programming languages (Java, Python, C#, Scala, F#, etc.)
- Proven experience in pre-sales activities or working with client's business stakeholders.
- Love of creating scalable, reliable, flexible and meaningful solutions that help transform businesses and even whole industries.
- ArchiMate modeling standard.
- EA frameworks, tools: Archi, TOGAF, Zachman.
- Modeling views & viewpoints in Archi.
- Business Models (Impact & Benefit of business models, Relationships between Business Model & Business Architecture, Business Model Canvas).
- Understanding on how to apply TOGAF Business Scenario method (Planning, Gathering, Analyzing, Documenting, Reviewing) and its phases.
- Business Capabilities (BC Modeling, Heat Mapping, Cross-mapping of capability/value stream, capability/organizational).
- Value Streams (Description, Decomposition & Mapping, Approach to creation, comparison to Value Chain, Value Network, Lean Value Stream).
- Information Mapping (Impact and Benefit, Relationship to Business Capabilities, Value Streams, Organization Maps, Modeling in ArchiMate, Information Map vs Data Models).
- Business Strategy Mapping.
- Initiative Mapping.
- Business Architecture Governance
- Strategic planning: Define organization, gaps analysis, vision & mission formulation, SMART goals, define strategic objectives, competitive strategy.
- Identify & Prioritize Investments.
- Strategy Execution.
- Must in our business model: Understanding of Profit, Loss, Margin, Variable & Fixed Costs, Direct & indirect Costs, NPV, ROI, IRR, WACC, Labor Margin, Contribution Margin, EBITDA, CAPEX, OPEX. Financial Modeling of IT projects, Cost-benefit analysis.
- Desirable: Value Capture, Sufficiency, Business Valuation techniques, Cash flow, Income statement & Balance sheet structure, Financial ratios (Profitability, Leverage, Liquidity, Efficiency), Allowable Acquisition Cost, Incremental Degradation, Breakeven, Amortization, Purchasing Power, Cash Flow Cycles, Opportunity Cost, Time Value of Money, Compounding, Leverage, Sunk Costs.
Tools & Techniques:
- Contexts of SA
- Quality Attributes
- Tactics and Patterns
- QA modeling and analysis
Design Thinking, McKinsey 7S, Blue Ocean Strategy, Initiative Prioritization Matrix, Maturity Model, Change Impact Assessment, Golden Circle, Business Motivation Model, SWOT, Customer Journey Map, Empathy Map, Ansoff Growth Matrix, Fishbone Diagram, Balanced Scorecard, Decision Model and Notation, Value Proposition Canvas, SIPOC, Capability Map, Strategy Map, Marketing Canvas, Porter's 5 Forces, OKRs.Would be nice if you:
- Understand consulting methodology & approach e.g. The Seven Cs (Client, Clarify, Create, Change, Confirm, Continue), McKinsey (Thinking about business problems, Way of working to solve business problems, Selling Solutions) or similar.
- Consulting toolkit & techniques (Initiative Prioritization Matrix, Change Impact Assessment, Business Motivation Model, Golden Circle, Empathy Map, etc.)
- Have experience taking part in/leading Design Thinking workshops.
- Your colleagues, who are premier technologists, consultants and leaders will mentor you along the whole exciting journey in the company.
- Consultants at TageSpot receive unique trainings, executed by professional coaches.
- You will work with C-suite executives, problem-solve on their key issues and provide actionable recommendations leveraging your technology know-how and business sense, becoming a world-class technology consultant.
- More about our benefits.