How we see you in a role:
What should you bring with you:
- Responsible for proposing product development plans and forming product designs based on business needs.
- You define project scope and deliverables.
- You manage and deliver development projects from beginning to end, according to solution vision.
- Responsible for ensuring the frictionless process of solution delivery, including team leadership, stakeholder communication, ensuring tech&business metrics along the way.
- You manage risks, project dependencies.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- You mentor, motivate, and supervise project team members, influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Understand the technical implications of features and how to break down into stories that adhere to the INVEST principles.
- Translate epics into stories to enable development teams to understand scope. Prepare user stories to support iterative delivery of the product.
- You drive the pace and quality of decisions on the software delivery team.
- At least 5 years of experience working in the software development industry in senior roles, preferably Tech Lead, Team Lead, Project Manager, Product Manager, .etc.
- Along with that, you have a profound technical background and experience working as a software engineer.
- Deep understanding of Agile, Lean and particular methods, Scrum, Kanban, XP.
- You have sufficient front-line delivery experience and have an in-depth understanding of the technical management process of complex delivery projects.
- You can collaborate with diverse technical delivery teams to build service-based architecture to scale and innovate.
- Excellent technical communication skills, continuously outputting technical influence to key roles and team-members.
- You have a good overall view and sense of collaboration and are able to carry out cross-departmental and cross-regional collaboration smoothly.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflict with stakeholder(s).
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business functional point of view.
- A willingness to jump into projects and complex environments to make sense of ambiguous details in multiple domains.
- Your colleagues, who are premier technologists, consultants and leaders will mentor you along the whole exciting journey in the company.
- Engineering Managers at TageSpot receive unique training, executed by professional coaches.
- More about our benefits.