How we see you in a role:
What should you bring with you:
- Goal-oriented, proactive individual with an ability to drive a product from an early vision to make that vision a reality.
- You have the excellent guiding ability and persuasive oral and written expressions.
- You enjoy spending time with customers to understand their problems and enjoy working with agile teams to deliver vibrant solutions.
- You are designing and innovating business models under different industry backgrounds.
- You identify and track strategic product objectives and key results (OKRs).
- You develop and maintain a long-term product roadmap of product releases, initiatives and capabilities.
- You participate in the operational growth and iteration of the product after it goes online.
- You prioritize the product scope on strategic and tactical levels in accordance with the product vision, schedule, and customer requirements.
- 7+ years of experience as a software Product Owner or Product Manager.
- Experience leading industry and user research according to project needs, exploring business opportunities and user needs.
- You know how to influence decision making across a wide variety of stakeholders in the organization, supporting your decisions with data.
- Proven record of launching product (or key product functionalities) to the market.
- Familiar with the design framework of multiple product forms, can provide the best product solutions according to customer needs.
- You have sensitive to the state of the industry and judgment-excellent communication and collaboration skills, resource integration and system analysis capabilities.
- You are good at considering issues from the user's perspective and have a good ability to identify and judge user needs.